Saturday, October 18, 2008

36 EXPOSURES by Linda Mooney

36 EXPOSURES
LINDA MOONEY
Fantasy Romance
Amazon.com
ISBN# N/A
49 cents
eBook - Available September 2007

Rating: 5 Enchantments

Let me tell you about Jolee Wiley. A woman who has a habit of not getting there on time. But one day, this might play in her favor. She finds something that could change her life for ever. But will she have the courage to run with it? She has never seen herself as a person to take risks but you never know until you reach out and take it.

Let me tell you about Mike Owensby. A man of mystery who has the qualities every woman is looking for, and who seems too good to be true. A man who seems to show up at the right time and place almost like he knew he was supposed to be there.

This is the story of a woman who has almost given up on finding Mr. Right. And about the man trying to find the woman whom he has dreamed about. But can he find her before it is too late? And will she believe that he truly cares for her?

I liked this story. It had all the elements of a good book. It has mystery, romance, and fantasy. All the things I like in a story. I would love to learn more about these characters and the genre they live in. In my humble opinion, this has series written all over it. The only thing I did not like about it is it was not LONG enough. No fair Ms. Mooney, don’t tease the Bookworm. LOL.

Now what else can I say about Ms. Mooney? A kindergarten teacher by day and a great writer by night. Sounds like a Superheroine to me. Keep them coming. Please!!!!!!

Melanie
ENCHANTING REVIEWS
September 2007

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...