Thursday, January 14, 2010

UNSPOKEN SECRETS by Destiny Blaine

UNSPOKEN SECRETS
DESTINY BLAINE
Contemporary Romance
Whispers Publishing
Sensuality Rating: Sexy
ISBN# Not Assigned
95 Pages
$3.95
Ebook/Print - Available

Rating: 5 Enchantments

Tanner Dorsey was the leader of the largest American Drug Cartel. He was hot, filthy rich, and worked with Ally’s two older brothers, Darren and David. Tanner loved Ally beyond imagination, but he was on one side of the law and she was on the other. So he kept an eye on her, had his men photograph her, and he watched his beautiful girls grow, without his loving touches.

FBI Agent Ally Stevens has been in love with Tanner Dorsey since she was 12 years old. She made love to only one man, once in her entire life, Tanner Dorsey. She got pregnant and gave birth to beautiful twin daughters, their father, the only man she ever loved, Tanner Dorsey. The problem? He ran an illegal drug cartel and she worked for the FBI.

This the second book in a trilogy, which continues the intense love story between Tanner Dorsey and Ally Stevens. The two of them are on opposite sides of the law, but they have loved each other since Ally was twelve years old. This second book develops the love between the two of them, but leaves you wondering what’s in book three.

Okay this was book two, book one pissed me off, so I was expecting the same out of book two. As a matter of fact, the author (a dear friend), told me I would probably hate this book as much as I hated book one. I really enjoyed this book. I enjoyed the way Tanner and Ally’s relationship progressed. It was brought one step closer to each of the characters personal fulfillment with each other. I can hardly wait for book three. This trilogy is so well written, it keeps the reader glued to the outcome of the story. The sex is hot and the relationship strong and vibrant. I loved this story, and this trilogy will remain in my keep forever pile. I will recommend it to my friends.

To find out more about Ms. Blaine, visit her website at http://www.destinyblaine.com/ and watch for her in 2009 when she visits Melbourne, Australia for the 2009 Inaugural Australian Romance Readers Convention.


Desiree de Cleves
ENCHANTING REVIEWS
October 2008

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...